Monday, July 25, 2011

from: Edward C. Noonan ednoonan7@gmail.com
to: alice benson
bcc: UNDISCLOSED
date: Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 2:42 PM
subject: Re: Joint Yuba - Sutter County Central Committee Meeting tonight

Alice,

I forward this email to you from a gentleman from Sacramento. He is a proud Ron Paul-er... Which as you know, I am not. But this indeed brings up two new considerations about me running for President 2012.

The first new bit of info is that the Paulites are having a march on Washington on Oct 8, 2011. This is the first I have heard of this.

To me, it is a joke because Paul has no campaign platform except being against the war in the gulf and being anti-FED. Both are admirable items, but Paul has no desire to be anti-illegal immigration (status quo seems okay to him) and he has refused to become involved in the birther movement and the Constitutional crises the matter poses. The signs on his webpage and in his marches says he wants to RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION, but he does very little to do so. So I am very unhappy with Ron Paul's stand on illegal's here in America. Please review his statements on Immigration at: http://www.ontheissues.org/tx/Ron_Paul_Immigration.htm

Please note that here it claims his statements are: "We give food stamps, Social Security, free medical care, free education and amnesty. So you subsidize it, and you have a mess. Conditions have changed. And I think this means that we should look at immigration differently. It’s an economic issue more than anything." He has the typical Librarian stance, "Let the illegal mooches in, just don't give them welfare." I had this same garbage thrown at me when I ran for Governor against Art Olivier and his libertarian campaign manager, Charlene Nightingale.

I can assure you that you would not be in favor of ANY of Paul's views on immigration.

Another one of his views (see above link) is: "I would not sign a bill like [comprehensive immigration reform], because it would be amnesty. I also think that it’s pretty impractical to get an army in this country to round up 12 or maybe 20 million. But I do believe that we have to stick to our guns on obeying the law, and anybody who comes in here illegally shouldn’t be rewarded. And that would be the case. "

So the situation is this... Ron Paul is going to suck most of the anti-illegal alien group away from us regardless of his views being pro-illegals. Paul is going to continue with his lies that he would "honor the law," but when push comes to shove, Paul promises the moon, but utters not a peep on immigration should he get into office. He had been reelected for almost 1 1/2 years back into Congress... His productivity during this time has been nil. He has merely used this time to sleep and nap during his term and little actual accomplishments can be nailed on his trophy board.

As I told you, I would be happy to run as the ANTI-ILLEGAL ALIEN champion for President under the American Independent Party banner. As of yet I have heard of no other AIP voter declaring themselves to be running for our parties Presidential nomination. As of yet I/we do not have a NATIONAL PARTY. I was hoping that the IAP (Independent American Party) could be one possibility, but I am unsure they would support me. We are currently affiliated with the A'sIP (America's Independent Party) but they did not support the California AIP AT ALL IN ANY STATEWIDE CANDIDACY during the 2010 election. They were worthless and unhelpful to the California AIP... Period. And the Constitution Party is out... they still are threatening to continue to sue us in court here in California.

So perhaps it could fall on me, and if I can get 11-11-11 underway and a good showing, and if then I agree to run 100% as the 2012 Presidential Candidate. But we need to quickly get 49 states organized as an AFFILIATE with the American Independent Party. I need 50 State Chairmen, and some 3,100 County Chairmen of every 3100 county within the United States. It has to be done by 11-11-11. If I cannot amass 10,000 to 100,000 armed marchers to march on Washington (they need not be loaded weapons) (but someone with an empty shotgun or empty 30.06, or an empty strapped on .22 on their hip is a threat to the Soetoro administration and the Secret Service.) It will be well advertised prior to the event, so it will give them 90 days to EMPTY WASHINGTON DC. But the actual DOING IT will be shocking to the entire nation.

I can guarantee you that 10,000 - 100,000 armed marchers with EMPTY WEAPONS will send a chill throughout the entire world. And our threat to arrest Soetoro, arrest all 435 members of congress (Ron Paul included), and the 9 supreme court justices will have every MSM camera AT THE SCENE, at the ready.

I can guarantee you that Ron Paul's mediocre march in October will not even gain a few seconds on the nightly news. However, AN ARMED MARCH TO ARREST THE CORRUPTED CRUDS IN WASHINGTON will be a 24/7 news coverage.

So again, I say it is all about 11-11-11. Ron Paul's useless waste of gas and verbage will do nothing. If we can raise an army we can take back our dead Constitution by force if necessary...and too, then I will be convinced we have a chance to RUN FOR PRESIDENT.

In my run for US Senate I only had one person help me... and that was my State Committee Chairman (Sorenson) who offered $400 but I only asked for $25.

Let us see what you can do with your millions of listeners and anti-illegal volunteers. You give me hope...but only the Lord can make this happen.

I will put the word out to my people that your encouragement has been offered. Let us see how your people will rally to the cry that we need to secure our borders, and to insure those of the La Raza, and MEChA and other anti-Constitutionalists are cast out from our midst. Both of these groups that you fear and which you have done remarkable research on regarding this pro-Communist invaders and are not compatible with our former Constitution.

Let me know how you think we should proceed with these new facts. Paul's march, which appears to have some support will do nothing except to get another Republican in office (if anything.) Only an independent, welding a VETO PEN on 99.9999999% of all future legislation will slow down the race over the cliff towards our demise. If elected I would veto most bills which would require 2/3 majority to pass. THAT WOULD THROW A SLUG INTO THE WORKS! This is what the country currently needs...A SLOW DOWN!

I know you keep saying that if I keep positive, the Lord will be at our side. I know he is drawing me towards the goal of restoring our dead Constitution. I know you hate it when I say the constitution is dead. But that is the gist of it and there is little doubt that little is being done to resurrect it.

There is a meeting in August of the Independent American Party in Idaho Falls. I am sure they could give you a few minutes to voice your concerns on the invasion of illegals.They should be ready to listen since some of Idaho is being sold off to China. Idaho will so become our 1st Chinese warden state.

Let me know what you think...

Edward C. Noonan

No comments:

Post a Comment